1st Annual ME Conference on Business Angel Investment
The Middle East Angel Investment Network (MAIN) is an alliance of the leading angel investment networks across the MENA region. Together, these groups have a combined membership base of over 400 individual angel investors who regularly invest financial and intellectual capital in some of the most promising early stage companies in the region.
We are proud to announce the launch of our 1st annual Middle East Conference on Business Angel Investment
You definitely should not miss this two-day training & networking conference
The conference will bring together for the first time a large number of individual business angels, angel networks, groups and funds from across the Middle East and North Africa. It will feature interesting and varied workshops, masterclasses and high-level panel discussions with local, regional and international guest speakers and offer the unique opportunity to jointly discuss hot topics and issues relevant to angel investors in the region.
- Promote Business Angel Investments as new asset class in the Middle East
- Fostering Angel Investment and cooperation among investors for better deals
- Learn and become more proficient together
- Enable more successful cross-border investments in the Middle East
- Build a thriving Business Angel Network in the Middle East to foster innovation, economic growth and prosperity
- Collect and share intelligence data on the region and its individual markets
Save the date and please also spread the word about the conference among your network of angel investors!
Further information and Registration is coming soon!
El Gouna, Egypt