SparkLabs Energy Accelerator 2019
Who Should Apply?
As the launch of SparkLabs Accelerator, they are looking for startups solving problems relevant to any stage of the oil production process, from extraction to distribution in Oman. This includes, but is not limited to, the fields of:
- Enhanced Oil Recovery
- Water Management and Treatment (particularly in relation to oil contamination, desalination and wastewater treatment) + how this water can be reused in agriculture and other areas.
- Logistics and asset management, particularly in the sectors of: energy, oil & gas, shipping and physical commodities trading
- IIOT analytics, automation, optimizations, particularly for Energy, Oil & Gas and Refining sectors
- Petrochems & Refining in general
- General efficiencies for large scale companies that are not industry specific, such as Human Resources, Safety, Security
What Is Offered?
- Opportunity to partner with the largest exploration and production company in the Sultanate of Oman, Petroleum Development Oman
- Opportunity to partner with Oman Oil Company as a live test-bed for your product
- Free co-working space provided in KOM free zone
- Workshops and mentoring from global leaders and experts on how to scale your business and overcome the specific challenges you are facing
- Participation in the world-renown SparkLabs Demo Day where you will present your company to an audience of hundreds of international industry professionals and investors
- Access to the SparkLabs network of mentors, corporates and investors
- Support through follow-on funding and corporate deal making
- Investment between $100,000 and $200,000 in exchange between 5% and 10% equity with founder friendly terms.
APPLY for the SparkLabs Accelerator 2019 by September 30th!