2018 FinTech Hive Accelerator
Applications for the 2018 programme are now open!
Is your FinTech start-up disrupting or enhancing the financial services industry? Are you looking to grow in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia (MEASA) region? If yes, then FinTech Hive at DIFC is the accelerator for you!
About the Programme
Launched in partnership with Accenture, the 2018 edition will build on last year’s success by providing a platform for the world’s most innovative start-ups the opportunity to test, develop and adapt their solutions to meet the evolving needs of the region’s financial services and insurance industries.
This year’s programme will once again focus on all areas of FinTech, including Islamic FinTech and RegTech, with a dedicated stream for InsurTech.
- Applications cycle: 20 May to 24 June 2018
- Short-listing and interviews cycle: July to August 2018
- Programme kick-off: September 2018
- Investor day: November 2018
The FinTech Hive at DIFC is open to all companies, regardless of size, provided you can tick the corresponding boxes:
- You’re not already an established, public/listed or well-known financial technology (FinTech) business
- You have a minimum alpha or beta product to demonstrate and are prepared to share access to programme partners under NDA (and where reasonable, for no additional cost)
- Your senior team (e.g. Founder/CEO & CTO/Lead Developer) can commit to being based in Dubai throughout the 12-week programme
- You can show that access to senior-level executives in the financial services firms will have a meaningful impact on your growth prospects
Applications are open until 24 June 2018.
Apply now at fintechhive.difc.ae.
FinTech Hive at DIFC