GITEX Future Stars 2018
The fastest growing startup event in MENA & South Asia.
This is where the world’s most imaginative ideas are seen live in action, where technologies like blockchain and AI go beyond being buzzwords to become business realities, and where industries evolve in real-time. This is where the hype gets real.
Believe it, live it at GITEX Future Stars 2018.
Join us at The Main Stage for 3-days of mind blowing keynotes, fireside chats, mentor clinics and some of the biggest names in business, technology and entrepreneurship. Check out our full speakers list here. There are 3 dedicated tracks for 2018 GFS:
2018 Smart Cities Track
This year, GITEX Future Stars’ conferences will deliver new and emerging insights on AI applications in Smart Cities, along with how IoT is becoming a vital backbone of every future city’s infrastructure and what’s next for the US$ 30 million V2V market.
2018 Finance Track
GITEX Future Stars’ Finance Vertical focusses on how financial institutions can implement new technology and minimizing security issues.
2018 Digital Marketing Track
This track will focus on topics related to Multi-Platform Marketing: Mobile, Web, Wearables, AI, Machine Learning and more! With AI taking giant strides in e-commerce and retail, how will your organisation keep pace with the changing landscape? All revealed at GITEX Future Star 2018.
Check out the GFS 2018 Agenda. Note: Registration for conferences in 2018 are currently not open
Looking to exhibit at GFS? Get a Pod or stand at the event. Find out more here.
Only exhibiting startups can fully leverage all of the features of GITEX Future Stars such as the GITEX Supernova Competition, Innovation Cups, Meetings & Mentorship Programmes, and much more.
Startups exhibiting at GITEX Future Stars 2018 are eligible for the Supernova Challenge. You can register your interest to exhibit here. There are 9 award categories up for grabs:
- Supernova Champion
- Best Arab Startup
- Best International Startup
- Best Youth Startup
- Best Female-led Startup
- Best Emirati Startup
- Best Social Impact
- Best AI Startup
- Best Creative Economy
Read the Supernova Challenge application guidelines and evaluation criteria here
This part of the event includes:
- Corporate Buyer Programme – Meetings will be scheduled per sector and startup of interest. Your profiles will be available to Corporate Buyers for pre-selection prior to event via the GITEX Future Stars show app.
- Elevator Pitch Meetings – The programme will include a pitch round. You’ll have 5 mind to pitch to an investor. If you were shortlisted by the investor, you’ll be invited for a second round chat. The shortlisted startups will be given contact details of the investors (with the investor’s approval).
- Industry Vertical Networking Circles – Sector focused round table discussion. You will engage in meaningful conversations with top tier investors in a structured, strategic, and stress-free way. The round table discussion will be hosted by an Investors or Corporate buyer who will act as a moderator during the session.
- GFS App Matchmaking – GFS visitors will be able to use the app to schedule meetings and communicate with you.
This part of the event includes:
- Accelerator Clinics – Are you thinking about starting a startup and wanting to apply to an incubator? These clinics aim to help startups and entrepreneurs learn how to get accepted into an accelerator/incubator in the UAE and beyond.
- Mentorship Workshops – Our dedicated mentorship workshops will connect you to the best investors, tech entrepreneurs, corporate and Government buyers so you can enhance your pitch, and learn from leaders in their respective fields to scale your business.
The Innovation Cup
An innovation cup is an international competition inviting startups to answer to leading corporate and Government entities challenges, creating solutions with market potential. By helping corporate and government buyers address these challenges lucky startups could be in with the chance to win a variety of prizes. Startups from around the world are invited to participate.
Find out more about the Innovation Cup application guidelines here
Register your interest for Exhibitors | Visitors | Conferences
Dubai World Trade Centre,